Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Introducing MissPikachuificaiton

Something truly inspired me today. The song Californication by the Red Hot Chili Peppers came up on my IPOD and made me think, "This song makes sense for my life." California has a beautiful place in my heart and always will but going back to that place just wouldn't make any type of sense for me. It's a life that I would have lived but I would have gone down a path that consisted of uncertainty and hatred. No degree, no job, no friends, no life of my own to cradle in my arms. No memories... I will never regret any type of decision in my life and I truly mean that. But when you think of California, you think about the glitz and the glamour. It's all one big illusion, something that will make you think you could be happy but you know deep down you won't. In not choosing that path I have gone down another road that has enlightened me and has given me one big giant breath of fresh air. My heart is full and my spirit feels free to do what ever it wishes. I have made new friends which I will cherish forever, I have a profession that I love and all the memories I can hold on to when ever I get the damn money to print them off my dang phone. I have reconnected with long lost friends and loved ones. So now I introduce to you the newest version of Pika..... MissPikachuificaiton. I hope you all can come to understand and realize how much this means to me. Tomorrow is a new day but I'll be taking it one step at a time. Goodnight all, see you on the flipside <3

Love Always

Miss Pikachuification <3

"Destruction leads to a very rough road but it also breed creation. And earthquakes are to a girl's guitar they're just another good vibration" -Red Hot Chili Peppers 


No comments:

Post a Comment