Sunday, April 29, 2012

Feeling a little like Larry Crowne

So last night I was very depressed over certain current events that have been going on. I decided to turn the tv on to HBO and a movie, I believe it was called Larry Crowne, came on. Watching this movie lifted my spirits about my current college situation. Before the movie, I hated college and where I am now in it. I couldn't stand how much political bullshit goes into trying to better myself and get an education. Along with my apartment manager harassing me and school not going so well I have been feeling lost. But there is always a light at the end of the tunnel and I'm hoping to see that light very soon. I have currently found and apartment off campus and hoping the apartment managers will accept the applications that way I can secure the apartment with a deposit. I know I have to keep the love for my profession alive and the way I am going to do that is by making a home of my very own. No more of this religious, discriminating shit that I have been receiving from the "apartment manager" just because I believe in birth control and waiting to get married. I'm sorry but this free spirit wants to be free for a little while longer and when I am ready to support a child that's when I will have one. So to the entire population out there, this Pikachu is different and is seeking out a better life. I hope that this journey and hard work of mine will lead me to that. Signing off for now dear Pika fans, love always!

Always and Forever,
Miss Pikachuification

No comments:

Post a Comment