Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pika's on a Health Kick!

Time to eat healthy! This Pika wants to get in shape and be in good health! Lately I have been hitting the gym along with hiking Hermit's Peak in Gallinas, NM. I looked at myself in the mirror today and I felt so much more confident and lively. My goal is to lose 40lbs before I begin my student teaching this coming spring. So the pressure is on my dear Pika fans. It's not so much just losing the lbs it's about losing the body fat and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Before I lost 10lbs I was beyond sluggish and exhausted all the time. Now that the weight has dropped I feel more upbeat and ready for the day, well sometimes lol. I'm excited to start this journey and can't wait to show you all my results. I'm dedicated and determined, gotta be healthy for myself, my husband and our family! I have a long life to live and I'm ready to embrace it all! See you tomorrow and wish me luck!

Love Always
MissPikachuification <3

1 comment: