Thursday, June 21, 2012

This Pika needs a PokeCenter

This Pika needs a Super Potion. Went through some of the worst pain I have felt in a very long while. Woke up day before yesterday at 1am screaming with stomach pain. My husband took me to the hospital and I didn't get out of there for 6 hours :( I feel upset at myself for missing work and school but I just couldn't handle it. I'm returning to work tomorrow along with making up an exam that I had missed after class on Monday. Boy have we had the weirdest luck. From Mario losing his financial aid to me getting sick to just trying to make it in life. I have realized that my health really depends on me. I need to get healthy and get better otherwise I am no use to others nor myself. I don't need everything to mess up just because I am not feeling well. It's time to take care of this and the right way. I thank everyone for their support and their well wishes. Without my family, friends, and my love I don't know what I would do. Hopefully the next time I blog ladies and gents, I'll feel 100% better! Good night all and see you next time.

Love always
MissPikachuification


No comments:

Post a Comment