Friday, August 17, 2012

The People's Champ is Back!



FINALLY, THE PIKA HAS COME BACK TO Fall Semester 2012! I am back and with a new attitude everybody. Since my last post I have fixed so many things that were going wrong. I got rid of the job I was at and am going back to where I belong the most, working in the classroom! I'm ready for the year's challenges and obstacles. I'm excited to know that by the end of the semester I will be fit, healthy, and soon to be student teaching in Elementary Education and Special Education. This Semester's endeavors will include: Working Out, Working at the NMHU Child Development Center as Assistant Teacher and hopefully Substitute Teacher, Taking my Special Education NMTA, Taking SPED 430, SPED 490, and doing some research on The Transition Stage for Students with Severe Disabilties. Yup I have a great line up this semester. I know everything will go well! I can't wait Pika Fans! Get ready world, Miss Pikachuification won't be brought down! I can't wait to see my student's again! Welcome back everybody, let's rock it out!

By the way here is a video of Dwayne the Rock Johnson for your viewing pleasure, enjoy ;D

Love Always,
Miss Pikachuification

No comments:

Post a Comment